martes, 29 de marzo de 2016

READING ACTIVITY (GRADE 4TH AND 5TH)

Jimmy
Howdy, Howdy! I’m Jimmy and I’m from Texas. I’m tall and a little fat. I spend a lot of time under the sun with the cattle. My hair is brown and short, my eyes are blue and I always wear a cowboy hat.

I don’t go to school, because my mother teaches me at home: math, science, and literature. This is called homeschooling and it’s like going to a private school, but sometimes I would like to share with other teenagers. I study from Monday to Friday from 9 am to 3 pm. Then, I help my dad on the farm, harvesting, feeding the animals, and riding my horse, Brownie. At the weekends, I play baseball with my friends or stay at home playing video games. I really enjoy my life in the country!


try!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario