martes, 24 de mayo de 2016

WRITING AND READING ACTIVITY (GRADE 4TH AND 5TH)

 ADEBAYO

Hello there! My name is Adebayo and I’m from Nigeria, Africa. We are a poor country, but teenagers love studying and living life to the fullest, so in the future we can become professionals and help our family. I’m tall and thin, with dark hair and brown eyes. My skin is black and I’m proud of it!



I go to an all-boys school, though there are many where boys and girls study together. We go to pre-primary when we are five years old. Then, we go to primary school (grades 1-6), junior secondary (7-9), and secondary (10-12). My teachers are very demanding, but it is because they want the best education possible for us. We respect them so much, we call them “Sir” or “Ma.”
In Nigeria, teens enjoy a lot of free time. We go out with friends and play some sports such as football, which is our favorite sport since our national team won the 1996 Olympic Games.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario