viernes, 27 de mayo de 2016

WRITING AND READING ACTIVITY (GRADE 4TH AND 5TH)

Noah

G'day mate! My name is Noah and I’m an Aussie! I love my country, specially the beaches. I’m tall and thin and I love playing sports. My eyes are light blue, my hair is blond and my skin is not too pale, because I sunbathe a lot! I still go to school.



Here in Australia, we study at school for 13 years, which includes a mandatory pre-school year. I started studying when I was 6 years old. Our school year begins at the end of January and finishes in November or December (when summer begins in the Southern Hemisphere).
Playing sports is a very important part of the Aussie way of life. The most popular sports among teens are cricket, soccer, and swimming. Most girls play netball, which is similar to basketball, and boys often choose rugby or cricket.

5 comentarios: