miércoles, 13 de abril de 2016

ACTIVITY: VERB TO BE #2 (GRADE 4TH)

Remake in your English notebook the next sentences, negative or interrogative form, please learn the new vocabulary

1. Your brother is a doctor. ( - )
2. Teachers are on holiday in August. ( - )
3. It's late. ( ? )
4. You're from Denmark. ( - )
5. They're my friends. ( - )
6. I'm late for class. ( ? )
7. You're at home this weekend. ( - )
8. This seat is free. ( ? )
9. She is married. ( - )
10. Mary's happy here. ( ? )

Write the correct form of "to be" in present tense.

My name  ________(1) John. I ________(2) fifteen years old. I live
on a farm. It ________(3) in the country. It is quiet in the country. It (not)
____ ____(4) loud in the country.
I wake up early. Sometimes, I wake up before the sun rises. Sometimes, it
________(5) still dark when I wake up. But I don’t mind. I like waking up that
early. I like the way the country looks in the morning.
The first thing I do after I wake up is milk the cow. After I bring the milk to my mom. I think she uses it to make
breakfast. She makes a delicious breakfast. My mom
________(7) a really good cook.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario