jueves, 7 de abril de 2016

ACTIVITY: VERB TO-BE. (GRADE 4TH)

MAKE THE NEXT SENTECES WITH VERB TO -BE.
  • She _______a doctor. ( + )
  • I _______   Australian. ( - )
  • They  ________   at the university. ( - )
  • The books________ on the table. ( + )
  • The cat, the mouse and the dog ______on the chair. ( + )
  • Your father_______   from Madrid. ( - )
  • He_______ from   Barcelona. ( + )
  • Mary_______ happy here. ( - )
  • I_______ late for class. ( + )


I_______ a teacher in a language school in Madrid. I _______married and I have two children. My brother ________ a doctor in a hospital in the city. He ________ 25 and he _______(not) married. We live in Madrid but we ________ from London and every Christmas we go back to our parents' house to spend the holidays together. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario